Toyota Tacoma rims and tires...L@@K! (Kailua) $100

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2010, 03:19 am   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
  • Join Date: Mar 2010
  • Posts: 983,429
  • User Status: Offline

Default Toyota Tacoma rims and tires...L@@K! (Kailua) $100

For Sale: Used Toyota Tacoma O.EM. rims and tires.

Size - P265/70 R16 111S 6 lugs

- Two tires have 60% thread left. And the other two have about 40% thread left. And two rims are missing their center caps.

Thanks for looking. Call 4 more info 384-6137
  Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 pm.

Powered by Yahoo Answers is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.