Indentured slavery

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 2005, 10:04 pm   #1 (permalink)
surffiji
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Indentured slavery

You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
practice indentured slavery with their employees. Practically Every Toyota
and Lexus employee CURRENTLY employed at any Toyota and Lexus dealerships
today are employed as indentured slaves. These employees have been
stripped of their civil right to fairness, justice and equality. They
cannot go to an open public court and have their grievances of racial
harassment and discrimination heard if they are discriminated and or
harassed. In order to eat and feed their families these employees were to
give up their right as a Pre-Condition to employment. That is equivalent
to an employer asking you to work as a 2nd class citizen. That is
equivalent to employer asking a woman give up her right to police
protection if she is sexually harassed or molested at work at one of these
employers.
The reason you don't hear about racial discrimination cases at these
Toyota and Lexus dealerships anylonger is because the employers have made
it difficult for the employees to get their day in court and seek justice
and fairness.
You do not have a right justice and fairness in an open PUBLIC court of
law. Remember this a country where slavery was alive and well into the
1900's and lynching and hanging was a pass time for some in this country
while others silently watched as entertainement in condoning the practice
and were content with such human rights violation.
It is ironic that a country that was founded on the premiss of having
freedom to practice any religion and in GOD was actually buying selling
and building their welath and nation on slavery.
Back to the Indentured slavery, you need not look for proof here with me
but to ask the CEO's, Chairman and Board members at Toyota Motor
Corporation and with the owners of Puente Hills Toyota Fritz Hitchccock,
Gregg Moss, vice president David Hall and the EEOC.
Ask the EEOC how many cases have been filed against them. ask how many
cases of racism do they settle in Forced Binding Arbitration where there
is no public scrutiny or media to watch.
Ask to see their employment applicatioins of soem of the current employees
and you will see that they do have the right to go to an open public court
just like the CEO's and board members have.
IN fact your right as a minority is nothing at Toyota.
Yes you can talk up a storm and blow smoke all you want but the facts are
at your disposal. All you need to do is write to Toyota or Puente Hills
Toyota. For that matter go their and apply for a job and you will see that
before you even get an interview, you are forced to sign a waiver of your
civil rights as a pre-condition to an interview or employment. Imagine if
you are a minority or a woman and you are forced to giveup your civil
right in order to earn a living and feed your family.
As a person of good moral character and someone who believes in fairness
and justice and equality for all you are asked to provide your support and
boycott Toyota and Lexus Products. Don't be a part of their indentured
slavery and deny minorities their civil rights.
I can tell this much though, I am ex-employee of a Toyota franchise and I
was told by the CEO"S and Toyota Motor Corporation management that Toyota
dealerships are independent businesses and they ca run their businesses
anyway they want. Toyota's statement to me is a clear endorsement of it's
franchises racist practice or denila of civil rights of minorities and
women.
You may already know who is employed at a Toyota or Lexus dealerships as a
mechanic or a salesman or in the business office who is now employed as a
2nd class citizen.
Ask Toyota Motor Corporation if they care and are they sensitive to
minority issues.
It is a big deal.
And yes their will be some who will read this and be angry and won't be
able to stop their own racist behavior and arrogance, but that is O.K., it
is nothing new.

  Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2005, 10:30 pm   #2 (permalink)
C. E. White
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery

Why don't they just look for jobs elsewhere? There are lots of sales jobs in
the world for good sales people. And mechanics are in high demand
everywhere. I suppose clerical worker might have fewer choices, but at least
in my area, people who are willing to work can find a job.

If conditions are as horrible as you claim, it seems to me only an idiot
would stay there.

Ed

"surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com...
> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
> practice indentured slavery with their employees. .............



  Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2005, 11:43 pm   #3 (permalink)
Learning Richard
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 23:04:48 +0000, surffiji spake:

> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts. You need to
> look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who practice
> indentured slavery with their employees. Practically Every Toyota and
> Lexus employee CURRENTLY employed at any Toyota and Lexus dealerships
> today are employed as indentured slaves.


why? No pay? Holy mackerel.

> These employees have been
> stripped of their civil right to fairness, justice and equality. They


in what way?

> cannot go to an open public court and have their grievances of racial
> harassment and discrimination heard if they are discriminated and or
> harassed. In order to eat and feed their families these employees were


why not?

> to give up their right as a Pre-Condition to employment. That is


which right?

> equivalent to an employer asking you to work as a 2nd class citizen.
> That is equivalent to employer asking a woman give up her right to
> police protection if she is sexually harassed or molested at work at one
> of these employers.


holy mackerel. that's harsh dude.

> The reason you don't hear about racial discrimination cases at these
> Toyota and Lexus dealerships anylonger is because the employers have
> made it difficult for the employees to get their day in court and seek
> justice and fairness.


in what way?

> You do not have a right justice and fairness in an open PUBLIC court of
> law.


do you have a left justice and fairness?

> Remember this a country where slavery was alive and well into the
> 1900's and lynching and hanging was a pass time for some in this country
> while others silently watched as entertainement in condoning the
> practice and were content with such human rights violation. It is ironic


Are they hanging toyota salesmen!

Damn... I told them to tone it down about the mpg numbers.

> that a country that was founded on the premiss of having freedom to
> practice any religion and in GOD was actually buying selling and
> building their welath and nation on slavery. Back to the Indentured
> slavery, you need not look for proof here with me but to ask the CEO's,
> Chairman and Board members at Toyota Motor Corporation and with the
> owners of Puente Hills Toyota Fritz Hitchccock, Gregg Moss, vice
> president David Hall and the EEOC. Ask the EEOC how many cases have been


Does David Hall worship the devil?

> filed against them. ask how many cases of racism do they settle in


NO tell us.

> Forced Binding Arbitration where there is no public scrutiny or media to
> watch. Ask to see their employment applicatioins of soem of the current


Their employment apple loins?

> employees and you will see that they do have the right to go to an open
> public court just like the CEO's and board members have. IN fact your
> right as a minority is nothing at Toyota. Yes you can talk up a storm
> and blow smoke all you want but the facts are at your disposal. All you


Jesus.

> need to do is write to Toyota or Puente Hills Toyota. For that matter go
> their and apply for a job and you will see that before you even get an
> interview, you are forced to sign a waiver of your civil rights as a
> pre-condition to an interview or employment. Imagine if you are a
> minority or a woman and you are forced to giveup your civil right in
> order to earn a living and feed your family. As a person of good moral


they're just cars

> character and someone who believes in fairness and justice and equality
> for all you are asked to provide your support and boycott Toyota and
> Lexus Products. Don't be a part of their indentured slavery and deny
> minorities their civil rights. I can tell this much though, I am
> ex-employee of a Toyota franchise and I was told by the CEO"S and Toyota



I figured that

> Motor Corporation management that Toyota dealerships are independent
> businesses and they ca run their businesses anyway they want. Toyota's
> statement to me is a clear endorsement of it's franchises racist
> practice or denila of civil rights of minorities and women.
> You may already know who is employed at a Toyota or Lexus dealerships as
> a mechanic or a salesman or in the business office who is now employed
> as a 2nd class citizen.


In what way?

> Ask Toyota Motor Corporation if they care and are they sensitive to
> minority issues.
> It is a big deal.
> And yes their will be some who will read this and be angry and won't be
> able to stop their own racist behavior and arrogance, but that is O.K.,
> it is nothing new.


I hear ya.

  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 08:17 am   #4 (permalink)
TeGGeR®
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery

"surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in
news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com:

> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
> practice indentured slavery



<snip poorly written gibberish>


You are clearly unfamiliar with the term "indentured".

An "indenture" is a written contract binding a person into service to
another for a certain length of time. The person thus bound is still a
person, with certain legal rights, excepting the fact of the contract. A
variant of this contract is still in use today, but is primarily a response
to taxation levels.

"Slavery" refers to the condition of involuntarily being another's outright
property, or chattel, without any kind of rights or freedom before the law.
The situation is akin to the owner's possession of machinery or furniture.

"Indentured slavery" is a contradiction in terms, as the first term implies
a voluntary contract entered into for the benefit of both parties, but the
second flatly means involuntary participation with another.

Now, "indentured servitude", on the other hand, used to be a common
contract before industrial times, when work (and food) were difficult to
come by. Many of the early German immigrants to America came as indentured
servants. This was preferable in many cases to being a freeman, as the
owner of the contract was obliged by law to support you materially for the
term of the contract. This helped reduce the risk of starvation and
exposure. Indentures fell out of favor once the industrial revolution
broadened the choice of employment, and increased wealth for the general
population.

I suggest you improve your unsatisfactory situation by taking advantage of
the choice offered you by the industrial revolution: Get a job somewhere
else.




--
TeGGeR®

  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 09:36 am   #5 (permalink)
Mike Hunter
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery

I don't know if what you say is true or not but I spoke with a woman Toyota
salesperson. She told me she gets $30 per new vehicle sale and $100 on each
used vehicle sale. When I started selling cars in the fifties I earned $25
of each new vehicle and 2% of the gross on each used vehicle when a new car
sold for around $2,500, not $25,000


mike hunt


"surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com...
> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
> practice indentured slavery with their employees. Practically Every Toyota
> and Lexus employee CURRENTLY employed at any Toyota and Lexus dealerships
> today are employed as indentured slaves.



  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 09:40 am   #6 (permalink)
Jeff Strickland
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery

If you have so many issues withthe way Toyota Motors employees are treated,
bring a class action lawsuit on their behalf. If you are not able to do
that, buy another brand, and go sit down and shut the hell up. You sound
like Jesse Jackson, shaking down corporate America.





"surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com...
> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
> practice indentured slavery with their employees. Practically Every Toyota
> and Lexus employee CURRENTLY employed at any Toyota and Lexus dealerships
> today are employed as indentured slaves. These employees have been
> stripped of their civil right to fairness, justice and equality. They
> cannot go to an open public court and have their grievances of racial
> harassment and discrimination heard if they are discriminated and or
> harassed. In order to eat and feed their families these employees were to
> give up their right as a Pre-Condition to employment. That is equivalent
> to an employer asking you to work as a 2nd class citizen. That is
> equivalent to employer asking a woman give up her right to police
> protection if she is sexually harassed or molested at work at one of these
> employers.
> The reason you don't hear about racial discrimination cases at these
> Toyota and Lexus dealerships anylonger is because the employers have made
> it difficult for the employees to get their day in court and seek justice
> and fairness.
> You do not have a right justice and fairness in an open PUBLIC court of
> law. Remember this a country where slavery was alive and well into the
> 1900's and lynching and hanging was a pass time for some in this country
> while others silently watched as entertainement in condoning the practice
> and were content with such human rights violation.
> It is ironic that a country that was founded on the premiss of having
> freedom to practice any religion and in GOD was actually buying selling
> and building their welath and nation on slavery.
> Back to the Indentured slavery, you need not look for proof here with me
> but to ask the CEO's, Chairman and Board members at Toyota Motor
> Corporation and with the owners of Puente Hills Toyota Fritz Hitchccock,
> Gregg Moss, vice president David Hall and the EEOC.
> Ask the EEOC how many cases have been filed against them. ask how many
> cases of racism do they settle in Forced Binding Arbitration where there
> is no public scrutiny or media to watch.
> Ask to see their employment applicatioins of soem of the current employees
> and you will see that they do have the right to go to an open public court
> just like the CEO's and board members have.
> IN fact your right as a minority is nothing at Toyota.
> Yes you can talk up a storm and blow smoke all you want but the facts are
> at your disposal. All you need to do is write to Toyota or Puente Hills
> Toyota. For that matter go their and apply for a job and you will see that
> before you even get an interview, you are forced to sign a waiver of your
> civil rights as a pre-condition to an interview or employment. Imagine if
> you are a minority or a woman and you are forced to giveup your civil
> right in order to earn a living and feed your family.
> As a person of good moral character and someone who believes in fairness
> and justice and equality for all you are asked to provide your support and
> boycott Toyota and Lexus Products. Don't be a part of their indentured
> slavery and deny minorities their civil rights.
> I can tell this much though, I am ex-employee of a Toyota franchise and I
> was told by the CEO"S and Toyota Motor Corporation management that Toyota
> dealerships are independent businesses and they ca run their businesses
> anyway they want. Toyota's statement to me is a clear endorsement of it's
> franchises racist practice or denila of civil rights of minorities and
> women.
> You may already know who is employed at a Toyota or Lexus dealerships as a
> mechanic or a salesman or in the business office who is now employed as a
> 2nd class citizen.
> Ask Toyota Motor Corporation if they care and are they sensitive to
> minority issues.
> It is a big deal.
> And yes their will be some who will read this and be angry and won't be
> able to stop their own racist behavior and arrogance, but that is O.K., it
> is nothing new.
>


  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 10:24 am   #7 (permalink)
Philip
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery


"TeGGeR®" <tegger@tegger.c0m> wrote in message
news:Xns96DE5E911A194tegger@207.14.113.17...
> "surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com:
>
>> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
>> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
>> practice indentured slavery

>
>
> <snip poorly written gibberish>
>
>
> You are clearly unfamiliar with the term "indentured".
>
> An "indenture" is a written contract binding a person into service to
> another for a certain length of time. The person thus bound is still a
> person, with certain legal rights, excepting the fact of the contract. A
> variant of this contract is still in use today, but is primarily a
> response
> to taxation levels.
>
> "Slavery" refers to the condition of involuntarily being another's
> outright
> property, or chattel, without any kind of rights or freedom before the
> law.
> The situation is akin to the owner's possession of machinery or furniture.
>
> "Indentured slavery" is a contradiction in terms, as the first term
> implies
> a voluntary contract entered into for the benefit of both parties, but the
> second flatly means involuntary participation with another.
>
> Now, "indentured servitude", on the other hand, used to be a common
> contract before industrial times, when work (and food) were difficult to
> come by. Many of the early German immigrants to America came as indentured
> servants. This was preferable in many cases to being a freeman, as the
> owner of the contract was obliged by law to support you materially for the
> term of the contract. This helped reduce the risk of starvation and
> exposure. Indentures fell out of favor once the industrial revolution
> broadened the choice of employment, and increased wealth for the general
> population.
>
> I suggest you improve your unsatisfactory situation by taking advantage of
> the choice offered you by the industrial revolution: Get a job somewhere
> else.
> --
> TeGGeR®
>


BRAVO, BRAAAAA-VO, John!


  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 11:13 am   #8 (permalink)
Dan J.S.
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery


"surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com...
> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
> practice indentured slavery with their employees. Practically Every Toyota
> and Lexus employee CURRENTLY employed at any Toyota and Lexus dealerships
> today are employed as indentured slaves. These employees have been
> stripped of their civil right to fairness, justice and equality. They
> cannot go to an open public court and have their grievances of racial
> harassment and discrimination heard if they are discriminated and or
> harassed. In order to eat and feed their families these employees were to
> give up their right as a Pre-Condition to employment. That is equivalent
> to an employer asking you to work as a 2nd class citizen. That is
> equivalent to employer asking a woman give up her right to police
> protection if she is sexually harassed or molested at work at one of these
> employers.
> The reason you don't hear about racial discrimination cases at these
> Toyota and Lexus dealerships anylonger is because the employers have made
> it difficult for the employees to get their day in court and seek justice
> and fairness.
> You do not have a right justice and fairness in an open PUBLIC court of
> law.


You can always go to court - nobody can stop you. You may lose your job
there, but you have that options. Slaves had no options. So don't be
comparing slaves to employees.


  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 11:31 am   #9 (permalink)
Philip
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery


"Dan J.S." <me@hyperx.com> wrote in message
news:11jirtjkdkt0344@news.supernews.com...
>
> "surffiji" <dwala55@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:d182c414f71e85cab8c6d1a8cd7af1fa@localhost.ta lkaboutautos.com...
>> You need not get all excited at me for stating the facts.
>> You need to look at Toyota Motor Corporation and its dealerships who
>> practice indentured slavery with their employees. Practically Every
>> Toyota
>> and Lexus employee CURRENTLY employed at any Toyota and Lexus dealerships
>> today are employed as indentured slaves. These employees have been
>> stripped of their civil right to fairness, justice and equality. They
>> cannot go to an open public court and have their grievances of racial
>> harassment and discrimination heard if they are discriminated and or
>> harassed. In order to eat and feed their families these employees were to
>> give up their right as a Pre-Condition to employment. That is equivalent
>> to an employer asking you to work as a 2nd class citizen. That is
>> equivalent to employer asking a woman give up her right to police
>> protection if she is sexually harassed or molested at work at one of
>> these
>> employers.
>> The reason you don't hear about racial discrimination cases at these
>> Toyota and Lexus dealerships anylonger is because the employers have made
>> it difficult for the employees to get their day in court and seek justice
>> and fairness.
>> You do not have a right justice and fairness in an open PUBLIC court of
>> law.

>
> You can always go to court - nobody can stop you. You may lose your job
> there, but you have that options. Slaves had no options. So don't be
> comparing slaves to employees.



I looks to me that "surffiji" heard the euphemism "wage slave" and then went
on a rant. Probably a college course. It's a troll.
--

- Philip


  Reply With Quote
Old 27 Sep 2005, 11:55 am   #10 (permalink)
Josh
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Indentured slavery

Mike Hunter wrote:
> I don't know if what you say is true or not but I spoke with a woman
> Toyota salesperson. She told me she gets $30 per new vehicle sale
> and $100 on each used vehicle sale. When I started selling cars in
> the fifties I earned $25 of each new vehicle and 2% of the gross on
> each used vehicle when a new car sold for around $2,500, not $25,000
>


I would think it's more than that, I get $100 for each person I refer that
buys a car from our local Toyota Dealership.


  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 pm.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.