I am a hypocrite

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2006, 10:59 am   #1 (permalink)
Dan J.S.
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default I am a hypocrite

With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a 2006 C6
Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And then there is
the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are endless. Hopefully the
quality will be better than when I owned first year model CTS.

Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going


  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 11:52 am   #2 (permalink)
badgolferman
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite

Dan J.S., 1/23/2006, 10:59:01 AM, <11t9va77dtpdh37@news.supernews.com>
wrote:

> With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a
> 2006 C6 Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And
> then there is the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are
> endless. Hopefully the quality will be better than when I owned first
> year model CTS.
>
> Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going


I don't think you are a hypocrite. I admire that you are willing to
risk your money instead of just talking trash.
  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 02:58 pm   #3 (permalink)
Ed White
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite

Well if it doesn't work out for you, drop me a line. I'd be willing to
suffer through that particualr GM car (for the right price).

Ed

  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 03:40 pm   #4 (permalink)
FanJet
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite

Dan J.S. wrote:
> With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a
> 2006 C6 Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And
> then there is the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are
> endless. Hopefully the quality will be better than when I owned first
> year model CTS.
> Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going


Congratulations - on the Corvette, of course


  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 04:01 pm   #5 (permalink)
xblazinlv
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite

That's awesome, I have a 2006 C6 as well and I love it. Enjoy


What color did you get? Mine is white


------------------------------------
Mike Mangione
http://www.carforums.net

  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 04:17 pm   #6 (permalink)
Dan J.S.
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite


"xblazinlv" <mike@carforums.net> wrote in message
news:1138046699.532728.28090@f14g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...
> That's awesome, I have a 2006 C6 as well and I love it. Enjoy
>
>
> What color did you get? Mine is white
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Mike Mangione
> http://www.carforums.net
>


Black on black. With manual 6 speed transmission. 3LT package.


  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 05:51 pm   #7 (permalink)
qslim
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite

Sounds nice. I've always been a fan of the Vette, yet I think GM is crap.
Can't stand the rest of it. It's like a few elite engineers and designers
are assigned to the Corvette and then sequestered from the rest of that
bloated mess (the one that cranks out a new lineup every two years). It's
always stood apart in my mind.
I read an interesting article in Racecar Engineering talking about how
the C6 team consulted with the ALMS (American Le Mans)Corvette team
concerning what changes need to be made to the new model. Apparently they
requested that the flip-up headlamps be dropped and the front air intake
be changed to one large inlet from the C5s twin-nostril design, among
other things. Can't beat design input from a championship winning team.
Anyway, have fun.

  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 08:32 pm   #8 (permalink)
WickeddollŽ
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite


"Dan J.S." <me@hyperx.com> wrote in message
news:11t9va77dtpdh37@news.supernews.com...
> With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a 2006 C6
> Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And then there is
> the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are endless. Hopefully
> the quality will be better than when I owned first year model CTS.
>
> Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going


Well, Penn & Teller would respect your admission of being full of
bullshit...

Natalie



  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 09:05 pm   #9 (permalink)
Dan J.S.
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite


"WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll1958DIEspammersDIE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:dr3ehd.1rs.1@news.evilcabal.org...
>
> "Dan J.S." <me@hyperx.com> wrote in message
> news:11t9va77dtpdh37@news.supernews.com...
>> With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a 2006 C6
>> Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And then there is
>> the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are endless. Hopefully
>> the quality will be better than when I owned first year model CTS.
>>
>> Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going

>
> Well, Penn & Teller would respect your admission of being full of
> bullshit...
>
> Natalie
>
>


Hell yeah!! Now I got to get the measuring tape to check something else...



  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2006, 09:29 pm   #10 (permalink)
WickeddollŽ
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: I am a hypocrite


"Dan J.S." <me@hyperx.com> wrote in message
news:11tb2rgkbhuqp36@news.supernews.com...
>
> "WickeddollŽ" <wickeddoll1958DIEspammersDIE@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:dr3ehd.1rs.1@news.evilcabal.org...
>>
>> "Dan J.S." <me@hyperx.com> wrote in message
>> news:11t9va77dtpdh37@news.supernews.com...
>>> With all the shit talking I did about GM -well I just picked up a 2006
>>> C6 Corvette. Nothing like 400 Horses and 400 ftlbs torque. And then
>>> there is the possible Lingenfelter upgrade - possibilities are endless.
>>> Hopefully the quality will be better than when I owned first year model
>>> CTS.
>>>
>>> Giving GM another chance and my part to keep the company going

>>
>> Well, Penn & Teller would respect your admission of being full of
>> bullshit...
>>
>> Natalie
>>
>>

>
> Hell yeah!! Now I got to get the measuring tape to check something else...
>
>

I'll save you the trouble...it's 2 inches

Natalie, running like hell


















  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 am.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.