OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2010, 09:55 pm   #1 (permalink)
charlesgrozny
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

Or slightly above. Forrest Gump is running every evening this week on AMC.
Maybe if Joey watches it enough, he'll get it.

Actually probably not. The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is
probably greater, provided they need someone that can play their armpit.

Charles Grozny


  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2010, 09:59 pm   #2 (permalink)
Conscience
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

On 2010-02-23 18:55:15 -0800, "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@sprynet.com> said:

> The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is probably greater, provided
> they need someone that can play their armpit.


There's no chance of Doogie joining that band. Gary Sinise is a real
American, patriot, and bass player.

Not an effeminiate douch-bag like the Rochester Retard.

  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm   #3 (permalink)
JoeSpareBedroom
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

"Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
news:hm24n5$jfg$1@news.albasani.net...
> On 2010-02-23 18:55:15 -0800, "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@sprynet.com> said:
>
>> The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is probably greater, provided
>> they need someone that can play their armpit.

>
> There's no chance of Doogie joining that band. Gary Sinise is a real
> American, patriot, and bass player.
>
> Not an effeminiate douch-bag like the Rochester Retard.
>



Cuntious, will you ever develop your intellect to the point where you can
explain why you think I'm effeminate? You only have a few years left at the
rate you're going.


  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm   #4 (permalink)
Jeff Strickland
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level


"JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
news:uE0hn.18741$1L.4082@newsfe01.iad...
> "Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
> news:hm24n5$jfg$1@news.albasani.net...
>> On 2010-02-23 18:55:15 -0800, "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@sprynet.com> said:
>>
>>> The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is probably greater, provided
>>> they need someone that can play their armpit.

>>
>> There's no chance of Doogie joining that band. Gary Sinise is a real
>> American, patriot, and bass player.
>>
>> Not an effeminiate douch-bag like the Rochester Retard.
>>

>
>
> Cuntious, will you ever develop your intellect to the point where you can
> explain why you think I'm effeminate? You only have a few years left at
> the rate you're going.
>


He's being kind, he really thinks you're an asshole.







  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 10:32 pm   #5 (permalink)
JoeSpareBedroom
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

"Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:hm4qgk$4cc$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> news:uE0hn.18741$1L.4082@newsfe01.iad...
>> "Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
>> news:hm24n5$jfg$1@news.albasani.net...
>>> On 2010-02-23 18:55:15 -0800, "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@sprynet.com> said:
>>>
>>>> The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is probably greater, provided
>>>> they need someone that can play their armpit.
>>>
>>> There's no chance of Doogie joining that band. Gary Sinise is a real
>>> American, patriot, and bass player.
>>>
>>> Not an effeminiate douch-bag like the Rochester Retard.
>>>

>>
>>
>> Cuntious, will you ever develop your intellect to the point where you can
>> explain why you think I'm effeminate? You only have a few years left at
>> the rate you're going.
>>

>
> He's being kind, he really thinks you're an asshole.



He has no idea what he thinks.


  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm   #6 (permalink)
Jeff Strickland
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level


"JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
news:Hamhn.56646$G_2.50595@newsfe15.iad...
> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:hm4qgk$4cc$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>> news:uE0hn.18741$1L.4082@newsfe01.iad...
>>> "Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
>>> news:hm24n5$jfg$1@news.albasani.net...
>>>> On 2010-02-23 18:55:15 -0800, "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@sprynet.com> said:
>>>>
>>>>> The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is probably greater,
>>>>> provided they need someone that can play their armpit.
>>>>
>>>> There's no chance of Doogie joining that band. Gary Sinise is a real
>>>> American, patriot, and bass player.
>>>>
>>>> Not an effeminiate douch-bag like the Rochester Retard.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Cuntious, will you ever develop your intellect to the point where you
>>> can explain why you think I'm effeminate? You only have a few years left
>>> at the rate you're going.
>>>

>>
>> He's being kind, he really thinks you're an asshole.

>
>
> He has no idea what he thinks.
>


He has no idea what you think. Nobody does.







  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 11:18 pm   #7 (permalink)
Conscience
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

On 2010-02-24 19:23:55 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> said:

> He's being kind, he really thinks you're an asshole.


There are three main proofs of his being effeminate. His writing. His
beliefs. His picture.

  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 11:19 pm   #8 (permalink)
Conscience
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level

On 2010-02-24 19:46:42 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> said:

>
> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
> news:Hamhn.56646$G_2.50595@newsfe15.iad...
>> "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> news:hm4qgk$4cc$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>
>>> "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
>>> news:uE0hn.18741$1L.4082@newsfe01.iad...
>>>> "Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:hm24n5$jfg$1@news.albasani.net...
>>>>> On 2010-02-23 18:55:15 -0800, "charlesgrozny" <n5hsr@sprynet.com> said:
>>>>>
>>>>>> The chance of him joining the Lt Dan Band is probably greater,
>>>>>> provided they need someone that can play their armpit.
>>>>>
>>>>> There's no chance of Doogie joining that band. Gary Sinise is a real
>>>>> American, patriot, and bass player.
>>>>>
>>>>> Not an effeminiate douch-bag like the Rochester Retard.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Cuntious, will you ever develop your intellect to the point where you
>>>> can explain why you think I'm effeminate? You only have a few years left
>>>> at the rate you're going.
>>>>
>>>
>>> He's being kind, he really thinks you're an asshole.

>>
>>
>> He has no idea what he thinks.
>>

>
> He has no idea what you think. Nobody does.


Or cares.

  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm   #9 (permalink)
Jeff Strickland
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level


"Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
news:hm4tnn$r37$1@news.albasani.net...
>>>

>>
>> He has no idea what you think. Nobody does.

>
> Or cares.
>


Good point ...




  Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 11:43 pm   #10 (permalink)
Jeff Strickland
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: OT: something at Joe's intelletual level


"Conscience" <nobama@göv.com> wrote in message
news:hm4tn6$r38$1@news.albasani.net...
> On 2010-02-24 19:23:55 -0800, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrjeff@yahoo.com>
> said:
>
>> He's being kind, he really thinks you're an asshole.

>
> There are three main proofs of his being effeminate. His writing. His
> beliefs. His picture.
>


I haven't seen a picture. I only see his beliefs as expressed through his
writing, and the conclusion I come to is that he's an asshole. If he looks
like a sissy, that's bad for sissies.










  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 am.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.