milestone

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 07:01 am   #1 (permalink)
badgolferman
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default milestone

1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.

http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/
  Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:57 pm   #2 (permalink)
dbu,
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone

In article <xn0hd5vl43a7fk001@reader.albasani.net>,
"badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
>
> http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/


When an owner reaches that milestone, you just plain hate to get rid of
it. It's like a family member or heirloom by then. Congratulations on
reaching 200k.
--

  Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:50 pm   #3 (permalink)
badgolferman
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone

dbu,, 4/22/2011,4:57:21 PM, wrote:

> In article <xn0hd5vl43a7fk001@reader.albasani.net>,
> "badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
> >
> > http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/

>
> When an owner reaches that milestone, you just plain hate to get rid
> of it. It's like a family member or heirloom by then.
> Congratulations on reaching 200k.


Thanks. The wife wanted to get rid of it when it was near 100K.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 06:27 pm   #4 (permalink)
Hachiroku ハチロク
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:01:18 +0000, badgolferman wrote:

> 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
>
> http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/



Damn! 1997?!?!

http://www.vapeatron.com/members/ste...ton-x2-383.jpg

1989 Mazda 626, March 16.


  Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 09:34 pm   #5 (permalink)
badgolferman
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone

Hachiroku *, 4/22/2011,7:27:06 PM, wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:01:18 +0000, badgolferman wrote:
>
> > 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
> >
> > http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/

>
>
> Damn! 1997?!?!
>
>

http://www.vapeatron.com/members/ste...ton-x2-383.jpg
>
> 1989 Mazda 626, March 16.


There's nothing there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm   #6 (permalink)
Hachiroku ハチロク
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:34:15 -0400, badgolferman wrote:

> Hachiroku *, 4/22/2011,7:27:06 PM, wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:01:18 +0000, badgolferman wrote:
>>
>> > 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
>> >
>> > http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/

>>
>>
>> Damn! 1997?!?!
>>
>>

> http://www.vapeatron.com/members/ste...ton-x2-383.jpg
>>
>> 1989 Mazda 626, March 16.

>
> There's nothing there.



Are you getting ANYTHING?


  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2011, 11:31 am   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Melvin
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone


"dbu," <nospam@nobama.com.invalid> wrote in message
news:RK6dnbGEz9wsdizQnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@giganews.com ...
> In article <xn0hd5vl43a7fk001@reader.albasani.net>,
> "badgolferman" <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
>>
>> http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/

>
> When an owner reaches that milestone, you just plain hate to get rid of
> it. It's like a family member or heirloom by then. Congratulations on
> reaching 200k.
> --
>


Hi,
How right you are.

I have a 1995 2.2 Camry from new, its just hit 105,000 miles.
I went 2 months ago to trade in for a 3 year old Lexus a 13.000.
I was offered 250 trade in.
I have now spent 350 on it ( very little has been spent in the 15 years I
have owned it )
Dist cap..Rotor ..new discs & pads front and rear. Plugs..Fuel filter ..O2
sensor.

Its all purring again and ready for the next 100K.
It did feel I was about to sell a member of the family.

In passing the new 02 sensor made a big difference.

Cheers
Johnny UK


  Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2011, 06:50 pm   #8 (permalink)
badgolferman
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: milestone

Hachiroku *, 4/23/2011,12:16:39 AM, wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:34:15 -0400, badgolferman wrote:
>
> > Hachiroku *, 4/22/2011,7:27:06 PM, wrote:
> >
> >> On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:01:18 +0000, badgolferman wrote:
> >>
> >> > 1997 Toyota Camry LE 4 cyl.
> >> >
> >> > http://img198.imageshack.us/i/img00017201104211931.jpg/
> >>
> >>
> >> Damn! 1997?!?!
> >>
> >>

> >

http://www.vapeatron.com/members/ste...ton-x2-383.jpg
> >>
> >> 1989 Mazda 626, March 16.

> >
> > There's nothing there.

>
>
> Are you getting ANYTHING?


Nothing. I backed up on the URL a bit and it looks like you have to
log into the site.

What is it a picture of?
  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 am.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.