Re: Hot 22 Year Old Looking For Love Or More.....Please Contact Me.......... T162

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2004, 11:56 pm   #1 (permalink)
Father Guido
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Hot 22 Year Old Looking For Love Or More.....Please Contact Me.......... T162

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:22:41 GMT, dobdchjq@freedvd.com wrote:

ƒHi
ƒ
ƒIm 22 and I really need someone to take care of me.
_________________________________
That's what pimps are for sweety.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Please take a look at my home page, you can email me and maybe we
could get in touch and have some fun.
ƒ
ƒMy home page is here http://www.sonicboards.com/dianehome.htm
- Please get in touch soon
ƒ
ƒ
ƒ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ƒ
ƒ
ƒ---
ƒ
ƒWetopitum tahatoro dayasera hitenam romudecepeg vigiwisecil paterike
dotopodoh panesados cuwit sidesob batu bona fonadecil hamed tebonufa
lamipidake ca .

  Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2004, 07:31 pm   #2 (permalink)
HachiRoku
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Hot 22 Year Old Looking For Love Or More.....Please Contact Me.......... T162

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 05:56:54 +0000, Father Guido wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:22:41 GMT, dobdchjq@freedvd.com wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Im 22 and I really need someone to take care of me.
> _________________________________
> That's what pimps are for sweety.
>
> Please take a look at my home page, you can email me and maybe we
> could get in touch and have some fun.
>
> My home page is here http://www.sonicboards.com/dianehome.htm
> - Please get in touch soon


LOL! "404 File Not Found"
Must have meet that there Pimp!



  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 pm.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.