Question on 99 Camry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2005, 06:10 pm   #1 (permalink)
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:

Default Question on 99 Camry

My light to the automatic shifter bulb is out. How do I take the console apart to change bulb? Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 28 Nov 2005, 12:22 pm   #2 (permalink)
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:

Default Re: Question on 99 Camry

Should just be a press fit.
You should be able to remove that panel by carefully prying up on one
of the corners.
To remove the console, you remove the liner in the bottom of the arm
rest storage compartment and remove those screws along with the screws
down on the sides, but this likely won't be necessary just to replace
the bulb.

  Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 pm.

Powered by Yahoo Answers is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.