Question??? Leaky trunk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Dec 2006, 07:42 am   #1 (permalink)
The Baker
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:

Default Question??? Leaky trunk

New to the group I just bought a used camry (96)

following the last rain we had i notice the trunk was full with water.
I have found an area of the rubber that meets up with the trunk is
leaking, I have looked on numorus parts websites and I cannot find the
rubber moulding,
does anyone know what its called??

I have searched under trunk moulding, rubber, gasket etc and cannot
find it

  Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 pm.

Powered by Yahoo Answers is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.