here's your generator

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2011, 05:59 pm   #1 (permalink)
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default here's your generator

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Toyota-...ckup-Generator

Let's see, it starts with "this article's accuracy is in doubt".

And then we move on to my favorite: "A gas-powered car left running,
even a Prius, generates lethal fumes. Ensure that the car is either
outside and far from open windows, or that the garage door is open and
the garage well-ventilated."

So, Bob, what happened to "it has a catalytic converter and therefore it
doesn't emit carbon monoxide" that you pulled out of your ass?

Yeah, Bob, I'm talking to you. You sling your shit around like you know
what you're talking about, but then someone who does know what's going
on comes in and, what--spoils your fun? Suddenly you're just another
ignoramus spouting random things that make you feel good?

"It has a catalytic converter and therefore it doesn't emit carbon
monoxide." That's a good one.

BTW, I'm sure Toyota is all over your modification. I imagine their
legal team is itching to send out a cease-and-desist letter, if for no
other reason than to protect themselves from the morons who rewire their
car and screw it up.

They're from the same gene pool that produce drivers who don't know the
difference between a brake pedal and a gas pedal, and cops who don't
know how to put a car into neutral and end up taking their families to
their screaming deaths.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2011, 07:49 pm   #2 (permalink)
bwilson4web
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

You are so easy. I'm just sorry your mommy lets you play with the
computer.

On May 8, 5:59*pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <el...@nastydesigns.com> wrote:
> http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Toyota-...ckup-Generator
>
> Let's see, it starts with "this article's accuracy is in doubt".


It is not my article.

>
> And then we move on to my favorite: *"A gas-powered car left running,
> even a Prius, generates lethal fumes. Ensure that the car is either
> outside and far from open windows, or that the garage door is open and
> the garage well-ventilated."
>
> So, Bob, what happened to "it has a catalytic converter and therefore it
> doesn't emit carbon monoxide" that you pulled out of your ass?


Well it was blocked by that big turd you just laid by failing to
acknowledge I changed the wording to "99% reduction" in carbon
monoxide. You are so simple.

>
> Yeah, Bob, I'm talking to you. *You sling your shit around like you know
> what you're talking about, but then someone who does know what's going
> on comes in and, what--spoils your fun? *Suddenly you're just another
> ignoramus spouting random things that make you feel good?


Nope, it just draws out more of your diarreha of nonsense postings.
Unable to offer any facts and data, you've gone looking for someone
else's article ... the mess is on your own hands. And now you're
picking your nose.

> "It has a catalytic converter and therefore it doesn't emit carbon
> monoxide." *That's a good one.


Even better when I changed that to "99% reduction in carbon monoxide"
but the shit in your eyes blinds you to the truth and reality. You're
on a sinkin' stinking ship, 'Elmo' and you know it.

> BTW, I'm sure Toyota is all over your modification. *I imagine their
> legal team is itching to send out a cease-and-desist letter, if for no
> other reason than to protect themselves from the morons who rewire their
> car and screw it up.


What a silly little coward you are! Here is their address and phone
number:

http://www.toyota.com/help/contactus.html

Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. Inc.
19001 South Western Ave.
Dept. WC11
Torrance, CA 90501
1-800-331-4331
Mon-Fri, 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Sat, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST

Be sure to use my name and address:

Robert J. Wilson
9011 Randall Rd.
Huntsville, AL 35802

I look forward to hearing from them ... (as if that will ever happen!)

> They're from the same gene pool that produce drivers who don't know the
> difference between a brake pedal and a gas pedal, and cops who don't
> know how to put a car into neutral and end up taking their families to
> their screaming deaths.


Be sure and include that in your 'letter' to them. LOL! You are such a
tool, such a child!

Bob Wilson

  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 05:56 am   #3 (permalink)
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

In article
<89e69a9e-e611-4957-97eb-8fbef6424b03@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
bwilson4web <bwilson4web@gmail.com> wrote:

> > So, Bob, what happened to "it has a catalytic converter and therefore it
> > doesn't emit carbon monoxide" that you pulled out of your ass?

>
> Well it was blocked by that big turd you just laid by failing to
> acknowledge I changed the wording to "99% reduction" in carbon
> monoxide. You are so simple.


Ummm....you changed it AFTER someone told you that you were completely
wrong.

And that "99% reduction" you quote is relative to WHAT, Mr. Scientist?
Mr. Charts and Graphs? Relative to a '57 Chevy?

EVERY car is 99% cleaner today.

You love to hear yourself talk--again and again, as you pointed out--but
you hate to hear facts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 06:39 am   #4 (permalink)
Thibaud Taudin Chabot
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

Op 9-5-2011 0:59, Elmo P. Shagnasty schreef:
....
> And then we move on to my favorite: "A gas-powered car left running,
> even a Prius, generates lethal fumes. Ensure that the car is either
> outside and far from open windows, or that the garage door is open and
> the garage well-ventilated."

....
Isn't any generator running on gas/petrol generating the same fumes? But
most generators don't have a catalytic converter.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 07:41 am   #5 (permalink)
bwilson4web
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

On May 9, 5:56*am, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <el...@nastydesigns.com> wrote:
> In article
> <89e69a9e-e611-4957-97eb-8fbef6424...@bl1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
>
> *bwilson4web <bwilson4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > So, Bob, what happened to "it has a catalytic converter and thereforeit
> > > doesn't emit carbon monoxide" that you pulled out of your ass?

>
> > Well it was blocked by that big turd you just laid by failing to
> > acknowledge I changed the wording to "99% reduction" in carbon
> > monoxide. You are so simple.

>
> Ummm....you changed it AFTER someone told you that you were completely
> wrong.


Well that is a major difference between us. I work hard for accuracy
and fairness so when someone proposes a reasonable change, I can be
persuaded. It also helps that the proposal was made without personal
ranker.

At Oklahoma State, I was shocked at the language they used to each
other and about others. I later learned this is more particular to
parts closer to New Jersey. But I also remember a family in Oklahoma
who always spoke as if they were in opposite corners of a 40 acre
field even at the dinner table and with blunt language to the point of
rudeness. Some people are just that way, almost light-weight form of
Tourette syndrome, so I just try to be polite and address them with
the same care, style, and manner that they exhibit and apparently it
has worked in your case.

> And that "99% reduction" you quote is relative to WHAT, Mr. Scientist? *
> Mr. Charts and Graphs? *Relative to a '57 Chevy?
>
> EVERY car is 99% cleaner today.
>
> You love to hear yourself talk--again and again, as you pointed out--but
> you hate to hear facts.


The Prius as an emergency generator, my silly clown, has 99% less
carbon monoxide than generators AND it is house power generating
capability makes it SUPERIOR to any gasser or diesel. It is a place
where no car can follow nor generator match in a 99% improvement in
safety from carbon monoxide poisoning.

As always, you lie like a cheap, YMCA towel by trying to make a
strawman to knock down. It only makes your desperation more and more
obvious ... to my great amusement.

Bob Wilson
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 10:13 am   #6 (permalink)
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

In article
<51a8ad9d-5e9d-4823-a73e-f8057783e4e9@a10g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
bwilson4web <bwilson4web@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Ummm....you changed it AFTER someone told you that you were completely
> > wrong.

>
> Well that is a major difference between us. I work hard for accuracy
> and fairness so when someone proposes a reasonable change, I can be
> persuaded.


Let's see: you can be persuaded that you have no idea how an internal
combustion engine works.

Got it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 05:31 pm   #7 (permalink)
bwilson4web
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

On May 9, 10:13*am, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <el...@nastydesigns.com>
wrote:
> In article
> <51a8ad9d-5e9d-4823-a73e-f8057783e...@a10g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
>
> *bwilson4web <bwilson4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Ummm....you changed it AFTER someone told you that you were completely
> > > wrong.

>
> > Well that is a major difference between us. I work hard for accuracy
> > and fairness so when someone proposes a reasonable change, I can be
> > persuaded.

>
> Let's see: *you can be persuaded that you have no idea how an internal
> combustion engine works.
>
> Got it.


Silly, you've jumped to lying because you are losing the argument.
Facts and data clear show the Prius to be the best car yet here is
another childish cry for attention from your betters. What a sad child
you are. But I'll use this to introduce another Edmunds "smack down"
about SUV hybrids:

http://www.edmunds.com/fuel-economy/...ackdown-3.html

The Ford Escape Hybrid and Toyota Highlander Hybrid both blew away the
gasser and diesel SUVs. For comic relief they included a small, diesel
station wagon ... something not even in the class. Still, the Ford
Escape Hybrid got 40 MPG in the city drive followed by the Highlander
Hybrid.

BTW, this is the third of their smack down tests:

http://www.edmunds.com/fuel-economy/...ackdown-2.html
http://www.edmunds.com/fuel-economy/...smackdown.html

Yeap, the Prius won each one so again, the best car. They switched to
an SUV test to rule out the Prius and it looks like, try to find
someway to show off a diesel wagon. The Prius V planned for next year
will put the wagon away.

Bob Wilson


Bob Wilson
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 06:42 pm   #8 (permalink)
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

In article
<e22bae86-ed83-434a-8fde-bb1a87b43f32@j31g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
bwilson4web <bwilson4web@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Let's see: *you can be persuaded that you have no idea how an internal
> > combustion engine works.
> >
> > Got it.

>
> Silly, you've jumped to lying because you are losing the argument.


I'm lying about what? That you claimed that because it uses a catalytic
converter, it doesn't produce carbon monoxide?

I'm not lying about that at all. You said it, for the world to see.
Why would I lie about you saying something so idiotic and ignorant?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 10:45 pm   #9 (permalink)
bwilson4web
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

On May 9, 6:42*pm, "Elmo P. Shagnasty" <el...@nastydesigns.com> wrote:
> In article
> <e22bae86-ed83-434a-8fde-bb1a87b43...@j31g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
>
> *bwilson4web <bwilson4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Let's see: *you can be persuaded that you have no idea how an internal
> > > combustion engine works.

>
> > > Got it.

>
> > Silly, you've jumped to lying because you are losing the argument.

>
> I'm lying about what? *That you claimed that because it uses a catalytic
> converter, it doesn't produce carbon monoxide?
>
> I'm not lying about that at all. *You said it, for the world to see. *
> Why would I lie about you saying something so idiotic and ignorant?


<YAWN>

Bob Wilson
  Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2011, 06:25 am   #10 (permalink)
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: here's your generator

In article
<3bea524e-d77e-4fd7-b9e8-590202616531@z19g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
bwilson4web <bwilson4web@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Silly, you've jumped to lying because you are losing the argument.

> >
> > I'm lying about what? *That you claimed that because it uses a catalytic
> > converter, it doesn't produce carbon monoxide?
> >
> > I'm not lying about that at all. *You said it, for the world to see. *
> > Why would I lie about you saying something so idiotic and ignorant?

>
> <YAWN>


The fact remains, you did say it--which shows that you are idiotic and
ignorant, and it puts to question all of your pretty charts and graphs
that you've made up.
  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 am.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.