Osama drove Toyotas. - - Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2011, 03:30 am   #1 (permalink)
fitz
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Osama drove Toyotas. - - Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

(Click blue link to read "Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of
Arc?" - It's FREE.}

http://www.rbduncan.com/joan-d-arc.htm


  Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2011, 09:41 am   #2 (permalink)
Sir F. A. Rien
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Osama drove Toyotas. - - Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

fitz <zeusrdx@yahoo.com> found these unused words:

>Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?
>
>(Click blue link to read "Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of
>Arc?" - It's FREE.}
>
>http://www.rbdunce-can.com/joan-d-arc.htm
>


Unlikely as he's fish fodder. No stake in the future.

TAFFLOAVSP, eh?

  Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2011, 10:42 pm   #3 (permalink)
M. Balmer
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Osama drove Toyotas. - - Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

no, he drove an AMC Pacer

"Sir F. A. Rien" <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
news:c7vfs6lm2rs23p6qaa01vq8ts228d610tp@4ax.com...
> fitz <zeusrdx@yahoo.com> found these unused words:
>
>>Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?
>>
>>(Click blue link to read "Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of
>>Arc?" - It's FREE.}
>>
>>http://www.rbdunce-can.com/joan-d-arc.htm
>>

>
> Unlikely as he's fish fodder. No stake in the future.
>
> TAFFLOAVSP, eh?
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2011, 10:38 am   #4 (permalink)
Sir F. A. Rien
Guest
  • Posts: n/a
  • User Status:


Default Re: Osama drove Toyotas. - - Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?

Can't you just Nash your teeth over the poor 'unfortunate' boy?
<G>


"M. Balmer" <boogerpicker@wazoo.net> found these unused words:

>no, he drove an AMC Pacer
>
>"Sir F. A. Rien" <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
>news:c7vfs6lm2rs23p6qaa01vq8ts228d610tp@4ax.com.. .
>> fitz <zeusrdx@yahoo.com> found these unused words:
>>
>>>Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of Arc?
>>>
>>>(Click blue link to read "Will Osama bin Laden become another Joan of
>>>Arc?" - It's FREE.}
>>>
>>>http://www.rbdunce-can.com/joan-d-arc.htm
>>>

>>
>> Unlikely as he's fish fodder. No stake in the future.
>>
>> TAFFLOAVSP, eh?
>>

>


  Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 am.

Attribution:
Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers



ToyotaLexusForum.com is an unofficial community for car enthusiasts. ToyotaLexusForum.com is not affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation in any way.
Toyota Motor Corporation does not sponsor, support, or endorse ToyotaLexusForum.com in any way.
Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.